|Data Controller||SAMAIPATA VENTURES, S.G.E.I.C., S.A. |
|Calle Velázquez 34, 28001, Madrid, Spain|
|Data Protection Officer: email@example.com|
|Purposes of the processing of personal data||- Manage and maintain the business relationship.|
- Attend to requests for information.
- Send commercial communications of our own or of third parties, always through SAMAIPATA (including without limitation, newsletters in Samaipata’s activity).
- Offer commercial communications and personalized services based on obtaining profiles and segmentation tasks.
- Conduct market research and statistical analysis.
|Data retention periods: As long as the commercial relationship is maintained or its elimination is not requested by the data subject, they should not be deleted because they are necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation or for the formulation, exercise and defense of claims.|
|Source||- Provided by the users themselves.|
- Obtained by browsing the website.
|Legal basis||- The execution of the contract with the user.|
- The legal obligations of SAMAIPATA.
- The legitimate interest of SAMAIPATA, in relation to those processes necessary for the fraud prevention during the contracting, money laundering or commercial communications related to its products or services.
- The user’s consent, to send commercial communications from third parties, always through SAMAIPATA or the installation of tracking systems according to the Cookies Policy"
|Data transfers||All are necessary for the fulfillment of the above mentioned purposes or are carried out in compliance with a legal obligation. Public administrations, suppliers for the provision of the requested services, companies and collaborating entities.|
|Data Subjects’ Rights||They will be exercised by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|We inform you that you can exercise, where appropriate, the rights of access, rectification or deletion, limitation of processing, opposition, to the portability of the data or not to be subject to a decision based solely on the automated processing, as well as to withdraw the consent given.|
|You can file complaints at the Spanish Data Protection Agency: www.aepd.es, Spanish Control Authority|